Please see our list of accepted and prohibited items for skips… Accepted Plastics Metals Wood Paper / Magazines / Books Garden Waste Plasterboard Clothing Furniture Toys Prohibited ✘ Gas Cylinders ✘ Household Batteries ✘ Fluorescent Tubes ✘ Paints, Thinners, Oil etc. ✘ Asbestos ✘ Microwaves/Cookers ✘ TVs/Computer Monitors ✘ Washing Machines ✘ Dishwashers ✘ Contaminated Soils ✘ Rubble ✘ Tyres ✘ IT Equipment ✘ Medical Drugs ✘ Septic Tank Waste ✘ Fridges/Freezers ✘ Any CF Gas Container But please call us on 1800 336699 if you need to check if an item is suitable.
Was this article helpful?
14 out of 21 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where does my skip waste go?
- What happens if I overload my skip?
- How high can I fill my skip?
- Does my skip require a skip permit?
- Can you drop and collect the skip on the same day?
- What time can you deliver my skip at?
- How long can I hire the skip for?
- What can I put in my skip?
- What is the extra charge to hold onto the skip longer than planned?
- What happens if I need the skip longer than 4 days?