Please see our list of accepted and prohibited items for skips… Accepted Plastics Metals Wood Paper / Magazines / Books Garden Waste Plasterboard Clothing Furniture Toys Prohibited ✘ Gas Cylinders ✘ Household Batteries ✘ Fluorescent Tubes ✘ Paints, Thinners, Oil etc. ✘ Asbestos ✘ Microwaves/Cookers ✘ TVs/Computer Monitors ✘ Washing Machines ✘ Dishwashers ✘ Contaminated Soils ✘ Rubble ✘ Tyres ✘ IT Equipment ✘ Medical Drugs ✘ Septic Tank Waste ✘ Fridges/Freezers ✘ Any CF Gas Container But please call us on 1800 336699 if you need to check if an item is suitable.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where does my skip waste go?
- What happens if I overload my skip?
- How high can I fill my skip?
- Does my skip require a skip permit?
- Can you drop and collect the skip on the same day?
- What time can you deliver my skip at?
- How long can I hire the skip for?
- What can I put in my skip?
- What is the extra charge to hold onto the skip longer than planned?
- What happens if I need the skip longer than 4 days?