If you are placing the skip on a public road, parking bay, grass verge, or public walkway you may require a local authority permit in advance. Please contact your local authority to check (click here for contact details). If putting the skip in your driveway please have 10-foot clearance for our truck to enter, unfortunately, if you do not have this clearance, we are unable to drop the skip over walls or fences.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 5 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where does my skip waste go?
- What happens if I overload my skip?
- How high can I fill my skip?
- Does my skip require a skip permit?
- Can you drop and collect the skip on the same day?
- What time can you deliver my skip at?
- How long can I hire the skip for?
- What can I put in my skip?
- What is the extra charge to hold onto the skip longer than planned?
- What happens if I need the skip longer than 4 days?