If you are placing the skip on a public road, parking bay, grass verge, or public walkway you may require a local authority permit in advance. Please contact your local authority to check (click here for contact details). If putting the skip in your driveway please have 10-foot clearance for our truck to enter, unfortunately, if you do not have this clearance, we are unable to drop the skip over walls or fences.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where does my skip waste go?
- What happens if I overload my skip?
- How high can I fill my skip?
- Does my skip require a skip permit?
- Can you drop and collect the skip on the same day?
- What time can you deliver my skip at?
- How long can I hire the skip for?
- What can I put in my skip?
- What is the extra charge to hold onto the skip longer than planned?
- What happens if I need the skip longer than 4 days?