An overloaded skip is a hazard. The lorry may struggle to lift the skip, and your overfilled waste can be dangerous to transport. If your skip is overloaded, the driver may not take the risk to lift it. You might be asked to remove the extra waste (delays can lead to extra charges).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where does my skip waste go?
- What happens if I overload my skip?
- How high can I fill my skip?
- Does my skip require a skip permit?
- Can you drop and collect the skip on the same day?
- What time can you deliver my skip at?
- How long can I hire the skip for?
- What can I put in my skip?
- What is the extra charge to hold onto the skip longer than planned?
- What happens if I need the skip longer than 4 days?