We use this policy with our price plans (we make it very clear when you sign up that such a policy applies to your plan). This is our way of giving you great value while keeping it fair for you and The City Bin Co. We have built these plans using our experience on how much waste a home produces given the number of people living there. We charge for excessive weight only when you dispose of weight in excess of the monthly* threshold allowance of waste in the grey landfill bin, the brown organic bin or the green recycling bin. (*Per lift for Lift Only Customers)
Was this article helpful?
7 out of 130 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Card Processing Changes / Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Can I change from my existing plan?
- What is a Fair Usage Policy?
- What if mistakes are made with my Direct Debit?
- What if I am concerned over the security of information?
- What is a Direct Debit?
- How do I know your weights are accurate?
- Can you show me my bin weights?
- How do I pay my household bill?