Of course. You can change to any pricing plan that we have available online in your area. Please check them out online at www.citybin.com and contact us. This can be done anytime for the vast majority of customers who are on monthly plans. If you have paid your service charge up-front for the year then you need to wait until the month your plan is due to expire in order to change.
Was this article helpful?
13 out of 56 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Card Processing Changes / Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Can I change from my existing plan?
- What is a Fair Usage Policy?
- What if mistakes are made with my Direct Debit?
- What if I am concerned over the security of information?
- What is a Direct Debit?
- How do I know your weights are accurate?
- Can you show me my bin weights?
- How do I pay my household bill?