Holding on to the skip for an extra day can mean that another customer is delayed receiving a skip. The charge to hold onto the skip, longer than the agreed hire, is an additional €15.00 per day.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where does my skip waste go?
- What happens if I overload my skip?
- How high can I fill my skip?
- Does my skip require a skip permit?
- Can you drop and collect the skip on the same day?
- What time can you deliver my skip at?
- How long can I hire the skip for?
- What can I put in my skip?
- What is the extra charge to hold onto the skip longer than planned?
- What happens if I need the skip longer than 4 days?