Only fill your skip up to the height of its sides. Loads must be secure and safe with no loose items. You are legally responsible for the contents of the skip you hire.
Was this article helpful?
7 out of 7 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where does my skip waste go?
- What happens if I overload my skip?
- How high can I fill my skip?
- Does my skip require a skip permit?
- Can you drop and collect the skip on the same day?
- What time can you deliver my skip at?
- How long can I hire the skip for?
- What can I put in my skip?
- What is the extra charge to hold onto the skip longer than planned?
- What happens if I need the skip longer than 4 days?