A Direct Debit is an instruction from you to your bank that it is OK for us to get paid directly by your bank. We will bill you the first week of each month and debit your account that amount between 7 and 14 days from the date of the bill. If there is any change to the payment frequency we will notify you in advance of your account being debited. In the event of an error, you are entitled to an immediate refund. If you wish to close your account with The City Bin Co, you can cancel your DD by writing to your Bank and The City Bin Co. We need 14 days’ notice to close an account and if payment is outstanding this must be cleared first.
Please remember to advise The City Bin Co. if any of your payment details change e.g. expiry date, new card details, change of address etc.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Card Processing Changes / Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Can I change from my existing plan?
- What is a Fair Usage Policy?
- What if mistakes are made with my Direct Debit?
- What if I am concerned over the security of information?
- What is a Direct Debit?
- How do I know your weights are accurate?
- Can you show me my bin weights?
- How do I pay my household bill?