All payments are processed on a secure web server. All payment information you provide is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology so that when you submit an order online nothing can be read as it travels down the secure line.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Card Processing Changes / Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Can I change from my existing plan?
- What is a Fair Usage Policy?
- What if mistakes are made with my Direct Debit?
- What if I am concerned over the security of information?
- What is a Direct Debit?
- How do I know your weights are accurate?
- Can you show me my bin weights?
- How do I pay my household bill?