Our staff aren’t allowed to go in to your home or premises (for lots of sensible reasons). So, we have to rely on you leaving your items outside your door– hope that’s okay.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What if I need to cancel my City Junk collection?
- What if I am concerned over the security of information?
- Can I change my City Junk order online?
- How do I pay for a City Junk collection?
- I have somethinhg that's not on your City Junk list, can you take it?
- Can I get help bringing things out for City Junk collection?
- Do I need to be there for City Junk collection?
- I can't see my address on the City Junk booking page - Why?
- What days is the City Junk service available?
- How does City Junk work?