The City Bin Co. aims to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any questions or suggestions for improvements we would be delighted to hear from you on 1800 24 89 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The following IMPORTANT INFORMATION and the CONDITIONS OF SALE are legally binding. Please read carefully before accepting and thank you for choosing The City Bin Co.
• For lots of very good reasons, our drivers are forbidden to enter a customer’s home or premises to remove items.
• We have a minimum charge of €25 per visit.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the items for collection are not loaded or stored in a manner which is likely to give rise to litter. This responsibility remains with the customer until such time the company removes the items. i.e. The customer shall be responsible for compliance with the provisions of sections 3(1), 3 (2), 4(2), 6(1) and 6(4) of the Litter Pollution Act 1997 and will indemnify the Company against all fines, damages, costs and expenses howsoever arising by reason of the breach or non-observance of all or any such provisions howsoever arising.
• The Customer should take note and bring to the attention of the Company any hazards on the property i.e. manhole covers, utility cables, overhanging trees etc.
• The company operates a 24hr cancellation policy.
• No hazardous waste can be accepted. Only items that are booked can be accepted. Additionally, here are some of the items which we cannot accept – Batteries; Gas Cylinders; Fluorescent Tubes; Paints, Thinners, Oil etc., Asbestos, any Electrical or Refrigeration product. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that any item for collection is free from any of the prohibited items.
THE CITY BIN CO. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”)
CONDITIONS OF SALE
All contracts made by the Company shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions; no variation or addition to them shall form part of any contract unless specifically accepted by the Company in writing, and they shall over-ride and take the place of any other terms and conditions in any document or other communication used by the customer in concluding the Contract with the Company.
2. Payment for service
a) The price of the service provided shall be the company’s price ruling at the date of order.
b) If any sum owed by the customer to the Company should be overdue for payment, the Company may withhold any services due to the customer under any contract without prejudice to the Company’s rights and the customer’s liability under such contract.
c) In the case of all items collected, the price will be payable upon order or collection of the agreed items from the customer.
d) The Company reserves the right not to collect any items until full payment has been received by the Company.
3. Delivery of service
a) Should the Company be delayed in or prevented from collecting the items due to war, strikes, lock-outs, fire, floods, explosion, labour disturbances, trade disputes or shortages in raw materials or due to any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Company, the Company shall be at liberty to cancel or suspend the order without incurring any liability for any loss or damage arising therefrom.
b) The Company at all times reserves the right to refuse collection of the items at any particular location where in the opinion of the Company, a danger or risk will be created thereby, being in particular, a risk of danger or injury to third parties.
c) The Company reserves the right to refuse collection at any location or site where such a delivery would be contrary to any law or bye-law in force.
4. Duties of Customer
a) The customer will use the service only for the disposal of suitable materials, and will not seek to deposit hazardous or toxic waste.
b) The customer shall not overload any container and the Company reserves the right to refuse to remove or collect such container in the event of overloading or for other good reason, and the decision of the Company shall be final in this regard.
c) The customer shall have full responsibility for insuring that items are adequately lit during lighting-up hours, and that they shall not pose a hazard or danger to any Third Party.
The customer shall be responsible for all expenses involved arising from any breakdown and all loss or damage by the Company due to the customer’s negligence, misdirection or misuse of the service.
6. Retention of Title Clause
a) Notwithstanding collection, the property and items intended to be collected shall remain with the customer until payment for the items has been received in full.
b) The Company shall not be liable for any damage to surfaces, manholes, walls or property, caused by the Company vehicles or equipment while on the customer’s premises, and the customer will indemnify the Company in respect of any claim by a Third Party for loss or damage resulting as aforesaid.
These conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by Irish Law.