It’s as easy as 1,2,3… First, check that we service your location by typing your full address into the address bar. If we do service your address, you’ll be brought to the order page where you can choose from a set list of items. Simply choose a quantity and add to your cart. When you’re happy that you have everything selected, you can proceed to pick a date. We’re happy to collect from you 6 days a week (except Sundays & Bank Holidays). So, just select a date and we’ll be there.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What if I need to cancel my City Junk collection?
- What if I am concerned over the security of information?
- Can I change my City Junk order online?
- How do I pay for a City Junk collection?
- I have somethinhg that's not on your City Junk list, can you take it?
- Can I get help bringing things out for City Junk collection?
- Do I need to be there for City Junk collection?
- I can't see my address on the City Junk booking page - Why?
- What days is the City Junk service available?
- How does City Junk work?